Welcome to Luxembourg!
Interesting facts about the country:
Annual economic growth (%)
Public investments (% of GDP)
GDP per capita in $ (2021)
- According to Nomad Capitalist study, Luxembourg Passport has been ranked № 1 in the world in 2018 and 2019
- Luxembourg nationals can visit 186 countries without visa
- Dual or even multiple nationalities possible
- Passport with excellent reputation in other countries
- Passport offers high levels of freedom
Luxembourg wages and incomes
- Second-highest GDP per capita in the world - $136 000.
- Highest average annual salary - €63 000.
- Average hourly wage €45
- Highest minimum wage €2.313,38 for non qualified workers and €2.776,05 for qualified
- Luxembourg has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe - 4,7 %
- Job market growth in 2021 - 3,1%
- Public Dept second lowest in the EU - 24% of GDP
- Luxembourg GDP in constant growth - 6,9% in 2021
- Moving to Luxembourg is a wonderful cultural, historical, and linguistic experience
- Luxembourg is multilingual: Luxembourgish, French and German are all official languages and taught at school.
- 48% of the population is comprised of expats and foreigners, it’s quite an international experience.
- City of Luxembourg is a Unesco World Heritage Site
- The only independent Grand-Duchy in the world.
- The Schengen Convention was signed in Luxembourg in 1985 and named after a city in the country.
- Luxembourg is one of the founding members of the EU and holding one of the three European capital cities.
- The Luxembourgish motto is :
Mir wëlle bleiwe wat mir sinn (We want to remain what we are).