Visa for students
The University of Luxembourg is a public research university with an international, multilingual and interdisciplinary character, situated on Belval Campus and in Luxembourg City.
Founded in 2003, the university has already built a reputation as being among the best young universities in the world. It was ranked 11th in the Times Higher Young University Rankings 2017.
The University of Luxembourg has three different interdisciplinary centers:
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT);
- Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB);
- Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH).
Enrolment at the University of Luxembourg and the conditions for doing so depend on several criteria related to the student's personal situation.
There are certain conditions and specific requirements to applicants to get enrolled to the University of Luxembourg and obtain the status of a “Student“.
Potential students of the Uni.lu can choose from Bachelor and Master programs from one of the following factulies:
- Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication
- Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
- Faculty of Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education;
What we do?
We will support you on every single step of your relocation to Luxembourg and make the immigration process as qualitative and smooth as possible.
- Consulting regarding your immigration matter, providing full information regarding educational, medical, administration and all other issues;
- Preparing your immigration file and proceeding it on your behalf to Luxembourgish Ministries and Consulates;
- Registration at the University or higher education institution;
- Translations of documents to one of the official languages in Luxembourg (forthesubmission), if required;
- Introducing to the Ministry of Foreign affairs your dossier on your behalf;
- Personal advisory on opening bank accounts as well as renting/ buying a property, if needed;
- Assisting on there location to Luxembourg and its administrative implications;
- Providing a temporary accommodation, if needed;
- Orientation tour in Luxembourg, if needed.
FOLLOW & LIKE US!